Welcome to a brand new episode of Lead By Design. Today I’m delighted to welcome author and teacher Brad Robertson to the podcast. Brad is the founder of GraceReach.org and he’s passionate about introducing people to the grace of God as seen in Jesus.
In today’s conversation we explore why traditional discipling programmes in church are often so toxic and what the alternative might look like. Brad also shares his own journey as he navigated his increasing awareness of this toxicity.
Links & Resources
- Brad’s website: GraceReach.org https://www.gracereach.org/
- The Strategic Church Project: https://www.gracereach.org/the-strategic-church-project
- Listen to Brad’s podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-gracereach-podcast-with-brad-robertson/id1503583444
- Brad’s books on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Brad-Robertson/author/B08746JQSK
- Connect with Brad on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bradr1966
- Subscribe to Brad’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClip-czxRgZbxtWg-w2YL7A
- Connect with Brad on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brad-robertson-1a971868
And when you’re ready to step into your adventure, to explore who you were created to be, to take action on the things God is niggling about – and have a great time doing it – come and join The Blue House: Youier.com/join