How to listen to Youier! using your Alexa enabled device
If you own one of the rumoured 100 million Alexa enabled devices, if you're ready to do more than ask Alexa to "play me something I would like", and you enjoy Youier!, this page is for you!
Youier! is set up via Amazon as one of their 'flash briefing' "skills" so after you've run through the steps on this page, all you'll need to do is say, "Alexa, play my flash briefing" and your wish is her command!
Here's how to enable it ...
- Open the Alexa app on your smart phone and click on the 'menu' button.
- Click on 'Skills & Games' and, when that option loads, click on the search icon.
- Type in "Youier" and then click 'search'.
- You'll (usually! At the time of writing!) see just 1 result. Click on 'Youier!'.
- Click 'Enable To Use'. And, bingo! You're done!